1. If you already have a ScanSnap, make sure your ScanSnap software is up-to-date. If you have a new scanner, use the instructions that came with the scanner to download and install the scanner software, and connect the scanner to your computer.
2. Download ScanSnap Cloud for Windows or Mac. Then log into your ScanSnap Cloud account, or create a new one
3. Follow the prompts to connect your scanner to your computer
4. Register your ScanSnap account with ScanSnap Cloud
5. Enter the code from the confirmation email, which is sent after you select "agree to register."
7. Configure your ScanSnap Cloud settings
8. Select Shoeboxed as the cloud service for your receipts, business cards, and other documents
9. Log into your Shoeboxed account, and authorize access to ScanSnap Cloud
10. Select "save settings"
11. Finish the installation and you are ready to start scanning!