How do I import my receipts from Neat Receipts®?
To get started, simply follow this step-by-step guide.
- In your Neat Receipts® desktop application, navigate to File, Export.
- In the dialogue box that pops up, choose export as either PDF or Image. Be sure you set the resolution to low in both cases to keep file size low.
- Organize your exported documents into a folder in the save dialog box.
- Click Export and wait for the documents to process. Processing times will vary based on the number of documents in your account.
- Find the folder where you exported the documents, right click, or the Mac equivalent, and choose “Compress” in the menu.
- Visit https://importer.shoeboxed.com to upload the documents
- Create a Shoeboxed account and pick a plan, or login with your existing account.
- Click the Browse button, and upload your newly compressed .zip file. It should be under 50 MB. If it’s larger, you’ll need to batch your files into a few compressed folders.
- Once your files have uploaded, you can click through to your account and see the documents in the yellow Pending tab.