Integrate with Google Contacts
- Log into your account, click on your name at the top of the screen and select Account settings.
- Click My integrations.
- Under Google contacts export choose Grant permission.
- You will be prompted to authenticate and grant permission to Google to access your Shoeboxed account. Choose Allow Access to proceed. You may be asked to log into your Shoeboxed account again.
- Now you're ready to export your business card contacts to Google Contacts.
Manually Export to Google Contacts
- Log into your account and click on Business Cards.
- Select your desired business cards, click the Choose Action drop-down menu and select Export to Google Contacts.
- If you have connected your Google account with Shoeboxed, then your contacts will automatically be sent to Google Contacts and you're done. If not, you will need to create a CSV file of your contacts by following these directions, then log into Gmail.
- In Gmail, click on Contacts and then from the More drop-down menu, you will be able to select the CSV file you created and click Import to complete the import.