Microsoft Outlook is a business and personal e-mail management tool and calendar software to help you stay in touch. Want to export your contacts into Outlook?
- Follow the instructions to download a CSV file of your business card contacts.
- In Outlook, click File and select Import and Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows). Choose the file that you downloaded from Shoeboxed and click Next.
- Select the Contacts folder and click Next.
- Depending on your settings, you may need to adjust how Outlook maps the fields in the Shoeboxed export to its own fields, but it should work if you don’t adjust anything and just click Finish.