How do I export my receipts into a PDF file?
You have two different options for exporting receipts as PDF files from Shoeboxed:
- Exporting an expense table of receipts, which includes an expense table as well as the original receipt image.
- Exporting single receipts as PDFs.
Exporting an Expense Table of Receipts
Our PDF reports are great for expense reporting, as they include both a table of your data as well as the original images of your receipts. Want to create a PDF report from your Shoeboxed receipts?
- Log into your account and click on Receipts.
- You can then filter the receipts by using the filters on the right side of the page to specify exactly what you want exported.
- To create a report, simply select the checkboxes next to the receipts you want to export, then select export selected and choose PDF.
Note: PDF exports must contain fewer than 450 receipts or the file will be too large to generate
Exporting a Single Receipt as a PDF