FreshBooks is a powerful cloud accounting tool for small businesses.
Want to export your Shoeboxed receipt data to FreshBooks?
- Create a CSV file of the receipt data that you'd like to export.
- Format the CSV file so that the columns appear in this order: Date, Vendor, Category, Notes, Amount.
- Log into your FreshBooks account and click on Expenses.
- Click File Import and select the CSV file.
- Choose your other settings and click Upload File.
That's it! Your Shoeboxed receipt data is now in FreshBooks in the Expenses section. For additional assistance, click here for a support article from FreshBooks about importing expenses.